Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Congrats Stella~~!!!!!!

Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so damn proud of you!!!!!! You put on a great show on sat. The opening of your play was just mind-blowing!!! I like, *jaw drops* "Wow!" i din know you could act so well! You were so cool then, those deliberate movements when you tied the curtains back. I couldn't even tell that you were sick, when you were actually very sick. You portrayed the dark character really well & I was totally impressed. But the make up was a little too freaky for me (though it brought out the intended Gothic look). Green eyeshadow & a line of red under the eyes??(?!!) If u stood at some dark corner of the school and started crying, i tell you, you would be fully capable of scaring the shit out of anyone ;P

Btw hope u liked the 3 red daisies. They were the ones frm To Heart...Yes, we braved all dangers and stole 3 stalks from the set of To Heart...haha

You shared 2 things in common with Koichi (ur Prince) that night: Talent & Professionalism. You were a star man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huGz*

On the other aspects of the Dance & Drama Night:

- didn't think the 'mother' character acted very well. I don't think she showed her love for her daughter which was weird to me cos all mothers love their children!

- the script was kinda.....'selfish'. It's got this 'oh no, i'm so sad/no one knows how i feel/i'm so darn alone in this world' kind of tone to it. But i think it's not true. I think for most teens, it's a question of whether you make the effort to look around you. I'm sure if you'd just reach out , there are pple around you who cares.

- the other play was equally depressing. Enuff said.

- the dance items weren't very good. the Year 1s were too uncoordinated. They were all wearing different outfits, which were really distracting. The whole ensemble of colours and styles made them look lke dancers on the catwalk or models on the dance floor.....ok you get my drift.

- (not exactly abt the items during the D & D night) Sara's bf looked like gwee from afar (xia4 si3 ren2 lor!) but up close he looked better than gwee lah.....n his complexion is better too

- (even more removed from the D & D night) Shuai ge alert!!! Mc & I saw a cute guy on the mrt on the way home. Turned out that he got off the same stop as us & even walked the same way as we did. (!!!) He disappeared, however, into the lift of the block with the neighbourhood police post....hmmmm....shall consider taking more MRT in future... *hehZ*

P.S. Stella, u might consider auditioning for some new drama on Chn I.

AERIUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best for interhse cheerleading, folks! Aerius All The Way!!! My wish for you is to have fun & be proud of yourselves during the performance =D


-Benkyou-
After interhse cl is over, gotta get to serious work for my studies liao...

-Nowadays-
Nothing much to say other than these...cos 1) my studies are still quite shitty & 2) cheerleading take sup the bulk of my time nowadays but nvm, it's sth i haf a passion for so it's ok

Hmmm...dun like the new blog layout...i wanna see my previous posts on the posts page!

Btw, can someone from kimshi pls send me the link to our discussion board? Send it to my hotmail account k....thx!!!!