Friday, May 14, 2004

Tune of the mo': I'm Kissing You by Des'ree
(Romeo + Juliet OST as well as To Heart OST <---at the part juz b4 Yuuji went for the final boxing match, when Touko was binding his fists for him)

Ulcer

Ouch. The gaping hole in the left corner of my upper lip has forcibly taken all pleasure from eating and banished it into oblivion. What i mean is, i can't enjoy my food with that ulcer. Although by no means excruciating, it still qualifies for being a great pain the in a**. (not really the 'A**' a**, but anyway...)

Soccer

Was really saddened by today's soccer match. Nj lost to Rj 0-1. It wasn't so much the score but the emotional investment i had made while sitting in the stands. Everyone cheered like crazy lor....but in the end...we still lost...Someone said, "Nj is bound to lose anyway. Just think abt it and you'll know." No, i don't want to believe that! I don't want to believe in certainties. I want to believe that there's nothing absolute in this world. That if pple put their hearts to it, they can turn things around.

I was crying inside when the game ended. Haiz...everyone's blood was burning, the sch spirit was flaming but it all ended too soon. I can't believe that the only times i'd went all out to cheer for nj had ended with only 2. It's been a long time since i'd cheered like that. (The last time was during sec sch) I'd really missed cheering & sch spirit kinda stuff....

It was really exciting & emotionally gripping. I was like, rooting my heart & soul out for nj. ("Nj, Nj, Goooooo~!!!!") When the sch song was played at the end, I felt like crying but i kept on singing to keep my tears from flowing. All that suppressed feelings gave me a headache after that.

Congrats, Nj soccer...for making it this far....

Cheerleading

Sigh. I dunno what the heck the Yr 1s are doing. Well, the elects of the New Student Leadership Body are definitely not leading. They were damn sian diaoz today and i can understand that cos only 10 pple turned up. I ask you, how can we do stunts with only 10 pple?

Ok, i think they haven't realised that cheerleading is supposed to be student organised and seniors are just around to help them if they need, like in terms of training them and stuff. But in the end, we made the music, we got the routine done. Now they don't even show interest in putting up a gd performance. What the.....nvm...they can malu themselves on sports Day if that's what they choose to do...

Today, they were supposed to practise their dance but they kept getting distracted by other houses. Do they need a nanny or sth?! What the.....When they see other houses having better dance moves, they try to learn those moves instead of trying to improve their own. Like...???!!!!!!! Shouldn't you feel worried? Shouldn't you want to practise more and do even better?!!!! As for stunts...forget it.. They still didn't see the gravity of the situation, even on mon. Some idiots were slacking or too 'shy' to touch a girls' butt. Then forget it. Just pose for 30 secs then. Whatever.

They're so damn bu4 zhen1 qi4. Haiyo.......


Nvm...May the best hse win next wed....

Movies!!!!!

I'm itching to watch a comedy or feel-good flick. After the heavy dose of depressing shows in the form of VJ's Drama & Dance Nite, and fatigue from (bloody) cheerleading, i really need time out. Kimshi & Grace, choose one from this list and book me asap k! ;P
-50 First Dates
-Beautiful Boxer
-Troy
-Laws of Attraction (a romance movie. Looks sweet...)

Love

I've never experienced it and i can honestly say that i know nothing about it. All those 'true love' we see on tv...how much of those are actually true? Are they exaggeration of the ups of love on the producer's part? Maybe love is so simple & so mundane that i don't even see it. Maybe it springs forth in simpler ways than i'd ever thought possible but cos i'd always believed the TV version of love, that things are always oh-so-rosy & sweet, love ultimately eludes me.

So again, I shouldn't have any expectations towards anything, even love. Especially love, since it's such an abstract idea to me.

Been reading this book called The solitaire Mystery by Jostein Gaardner and it's so damn philosophical it's giving me a headache thinking thru those snippets of philosophy scattered between the pages.