Gosh i had a stoopid dream last night. I dreamt that Z and i are together. And in reality he already has a girlfriend lah...wth...
In my dream, i was the 3rd party. Like, i went out with him knowing fully well that he's attached. In one vivid scene, we were on the escalator going down and cos he's kinda short, i stood one step below his. I was leaning backwards into his chest and he had his arms wrapped around my shoulders. When i woke up i was like, WAT THE HELL???!!!!!
But dun worry folks, i don't like him anymore. I may have had hao3 gan3 towards him at the start of last yr but since he got attached, i've already moved on. (I swear!) No point in giving urself heartache right. Better to stop b4 any strong feelings develop. Anyway he seems happy so...All the best to them!
In the dream, i actually felt that (weird) exhilaration of having a 'forbidden' relationship, like being with someone u shouldn't/dating on the sly.....That happiness laced with uncertainty...That sadness eating at you from the bottom of your heart(cos the relationship will never work out)..And that adrenaline rush(of doing sth you shouldn't)...It's quite exciting, really.
Perhaps it's linked to my liking Kimura cos he's like married with 2 kids, no less. Dating him would be a nothing short of (a dream come true!) a catastrophe...the media hoo-ha...our families...gazillion Kimura Takuya fans all over the world...
And you wonder why Rebecca Loos slept with Beckham.
Ok, now here's a really apt song which i happened to be listening to:
I Don't Wanna Know
by Mario Winans
Somebody said they saw you
The person you were kissing wasn't me
And I would never ask you
I just kept it to myself
I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
Oh baby
I think about it when I hold you
When lookin in your eyes, I can't believe
I don't need to know the truth
Baby keep it to yourself
I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
Note: Pls don't take offence at me mentioning Kimura liberally in this blog. This mangakan-wannabe's imagination juz got a little out of hand, that's all.
In my dream, i was the 3rd party. Like, i went out with him knowing fully well that he's attached. In one vivid scene, we were on the escalator going down and cos he's kinda short, i stood one step below his. I was leaning backwards into his chest and he had his arms wrapped around my shoulders. When i woke up i was like, WAT THE HELL???!!!!!
But dun worry folks, i don't like him anymore. I may have had hao3 gan3 towards him at the start of last yr but since he got attached, i've already moved on. (I swear!) No point in giving urself heartache right. Better to stop b4 any strong feelings develop. Anyway he seems happy so...All the best to them!
In the dream, i actually felt that (weird) exhilaration of having a 'forbidden' relationship, like being with someone u shouldn't/dating on the sly.....That happiness laced with uncertainty...That sadness eating at you from the bottom of your heart(cos the relationship will never work out)..And that adrenaline rush(of doing sth you shouldn't)...It's quite exciting, really.
Perhaps it's linked to my liking Kimura cos he's like married with 2 kids, no less. Dating him would be a nothing short of (a dream come true!) a catastrophe...the media hoo-ha...our families...gazillion Kimura Takuya fans all over the world...
And you wonder why Rebecca Loos slept with Beckham.
Ok, now here's a really apt song which i happened to be listening to:
I Don't Wanna Know
by Mario Winans
Somebody said they saw you
The person you were kissing wasn't me
And I would never ask you
I just kept it to myself
I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
Oh baby
I think about it when I hold you
When lookin in your eyes, I can't believe
I don't need to know the truth
Baby keep it to yourself
I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know
Note: Pls don't take offence at me mentioning Kimura liberally in this blog. This mangakan-wannabe's imagination juz got a little out of hand, that's all.
<< Home