Ponsana lost.
So did Li Jia Wei. To that "ha-ha" woman.
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ponsana lost to Kuncoro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so damn pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can like that?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bronze medal was just right before his eyes but he just couldn't hold on. shit lor....He lost 11-15, 16-17. For the 2nd set, his smash during the last shot was too wide. As a result, he lost to that Indonesian monkey guy.
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help me. I'm numb to the world. The only thing i feel right now is this weight of loss over my heart. I need some hope! Some hope that dreams exist not for sake of remaining as dreams, that they do come true~!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Taken from the official Athens 2004 Olympic Games website: http://www.athens2004.com/)
ATHENS, 21 August - Comments from Bonsak PONSANA (THA) after his 2-0 (15-11, 17-16 ) loss to Soni Dwi KUNCORO (INA) in today's Men's Singles Bronze medal match.
Boonsak PONSANA (THA) On the match:
"I wanted so much to win, because today it's my father's birthday, but I couldn't win for him. I just ask him to forgive me."
*sobz*
So did Li Jia Wei. To that "ha-ha" woman.
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ponsana lost to Kuncoro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so damn pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can like that?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bronze medal was just right before his eyes but he just couldn't hold on. shit lor....He lost 11-15, 16-17. For the 2nd set, his smash during the last shot was too wide. As a result, he lost to that Indonesian monkey guy.
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help me. I'm numb to the world. The only thing i feel right now is this weight of loss over my heart. I need some hope! Some hope that dreams exist not for sake of remaining as dreams, that they do come true~!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Taken from the official Athens 2004 Olympic Games website: http://www.athens2004.com/)
ATHENS, 21 August - Comments from Bonsak PONSANA (THA) after his 2-0 (15-11, 17-16 ) loss to Soni Dwi KUNCORO (INA) in today's Men's Singles Bronze medal match.
Boonsak PONSANA (THA) On the match:
"I wanted so much to win, because today it's my father's birthday, but I couldn't win for him. I just ask him to forgive me."
*sobz*
<< Home