Hey!!! I'm back!!!!
Thanks a lot to 03S13 for that surprise at Marche!!!!! Heh hehz...was shocked/surprised but v happy!!!!! haha..... Wait a sec. Where's my present?!!!
Watched like 3 discs of Stand Up today with my sis. Heh heh...that show is really crap....but who cares? It's funny all the same. Narimiya rocks! He can act really well.
Oh my gosh i juz found out that Ryuichi sang my fave part in the song 'Deny'!!!! O-O i din even know he had a part in it (oops...)
I love RYUICHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot to 03S13 for that surprise at Marche!!!!! Heh hehz...was shocked/surprised but v happy!!!!! haha..... Wait a sec. Where's my present?!!!
Watched like 3 discs of Stand Up today with my sis. Heh heh...that show is really crap....but who cares? It's funny all the same. Narimiya rocks! He can act really well.
Oh my gosh i juz found out that Ryuichi sang my fave part in the song 'Deny'!!!! O-O i din even know he had a part in it (oops...)
I love RYUICHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<< Home