Can't wait for tml....to celebrate Ming choo's birthday....we'll be chatting, watching my sister's NewS vcd, flipping thru mags.... in short doing stuff i'm extremely talented for..den we'll have some games...haha hoho can't wait!
Shouted at my dad juz now.....no lah, i din actually do that. Juz spoke louder than usual. Must be PMS-ing....but boy, it did feel good to retort loudly...felt damn shuang after that...hmmm... Keep the irrtation coming, menses! You go, womb! haha....
Spent A LOT of time on her present. She'd better like it...if not i'd take it back. Overall i'm quite pleased with it (I LOVE IT! I WANNA KEEP IT FOR mYSELF INSTEAD!). Slept at 5am ytd doing it lor....my xin gan baobei...can see why i can't bear to part wif it rite?
Recently my sis started liking Yamashita Tomohisa & his band NewS. (North east west south - ha! stupid name....but at least better than Elephant Hashimashi<---a selected few would know what i'm talking abt). I watched the vcd of them she bought without liking anyone and i went away liking some of them, which is saying much abt their showmanship & interest level ok (hey! my standards are high ok!)...and their looks lah, i suppose..haha... I LIKE MASUDA!
Ok, Gotta sleep liao...going to wake up at 8.30 to do phy paper 3 b4 heading out to get MC's ______. If not i'll feel damn guilty
Shouted at my dad juz now.....no lah, i din actually do that. Juz spoke louder than usual. Must be PMS-ing....but boy, it did feel good to retort loudly...felt damn shuang after that...hmmm... Keep the irrtation coming, menses! You go, womb! haha....
Spent A LOT of time on her present. She'd better like it...if not i'd take it back. Overall i'm quite pleased with it (I LOVE IT! I WANNA KEEP IT FOR mYSELF INSTEAD!). Slept at 5am ytd doing it lor....my xin gan baobei...can see why i can't bear to part wif it rite?
Recently my sis started liking Yamashita Tomohisa & his band NewS. (North east west south - ha! stupid name....but at least better than Elephant Hashimashi<---a selected few would know what i'm talking abt). I watched the vcd of them she bought without liking anyone and i went away liking some of them, which is saying much abt their showmanship & interest level ok (hey! my standards are high ok!)...and their looks lah, i suppose..haha... I LIKE MASUDA!
Ok, Gotta sleep liao...going to wake up at 8.30 to do phy paper 3 b4 heading out to get MC's ______. If not i'll feel damn guilty
<< Home