Friday, October 08, 2004

Got a shock today. Found out that one of my friends is actually suicidal and has been s for quite a while. She meant it for real, not in jest & i'm really appalled. But at the same time, i am concerned & i really wanna help but i dunno how. I've never felt such intense feelings before so i really dunno how to tread. But i'm glad at least she's opening up to us. I'm quite a passive & selfish person so this kind of thing, i'd prob think everything is fine if the person chooses to keep it frm me. Yes, yes, watashi wa sonna baka da. (wo3 shi4 zhe4 yang4 de ben4 dan4) I mean, all along, i'd tot she was a regular girl who led a normal life, not much problems & stuff. I'd even tot i was more screwed than her cos i was bullied by my sis in my childhood. But i now suppose everyone has their own family problems....

X, if u're reading this, juz wanna tell u i'll be there for you. Hontou. sorry for being so baka & so chi2 dun4...If i sound too preachy sorry ah....it juz slips out..i'm a Bt Bk ah soh after all

Did some personality test in Mc's junon mag. The advice for me was to be more helpful towards pple ard me. I agree with that advice cos seriously, i'm not alert/empathetic enough. And my sis said, "You can only feel more by giving more..." So i really wanna help, as a fren & to improve my character.

Eh anyone who needs help, juz tell me hor!!! (haha i'm acting popular here =P)



Don't they juz look cute here? =D

chuan2 dao4 qiao2 tou2 zi4 ran2 zhi! Everything will turn out fine in the end!! Dakara akiramenai ne! (dun give up!) You can ride out the storm!
(haha u can ride out with the storm<--Arashi means storm in Jap)