My gosh. The money i've spent on medical bills for the past few days is more than the total i'd spent in the last 18 years. $144 in 4 days (!!!!).
It all started on thurs. I tink i had food poisoning (symptoms: churning stomach, intermittent stomache) so i went to the doctor's after work. I told him wrongly that the pain was high up the stomach so he tot it was gastric & stomach wind. Obviously the medicine didn't work v well & i had diarrhoea the next day (b4 i left my hse to get my results).
After getting my results, i felt under the weather and so i decided to go home. But while i was walking down the stairs from the hall to the canteen, disaster struck. I fell down the stairs (luckily it was the last 2 steps). In my skirt. I felt a sharp twist in my foot. i couldn't get up. Luckily this girl & this guy helped me up (Bless them!) Yes. So i hobbled home.
It's damn pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i reached my block, i was already tearing...i tink my sis probably knows why...cos i hate hate HATE to be ill. And on top of that, i've sprained my ankle farking badly & i feel bad to having to miss work...Fark fark fark. I opened the door to an empty house & i juz cried....felt so miserable & alone.
That night, my mum brought me to the doctor's and he gave me 4 days mc. Now he diagnosed my symptoms as food poisoning. I took the medicine and the diarrhoea had since stopped. But i still felt a constant dull ache in my stomach. I felt very full, like all my food has somehow decided to defy peristalsis and stay in that part of my intestines. Farking weird. Anyway i was panicking so i took weisen-u, which was supposed to be good for indigestion. When it still didn't work, i took the diarrhoea-inducing medicine that the first doc gave. Nothing much happened except that i farted a few times (miserable farts they were, too).
Dinner for me, consisted of rice, veg & fish. I ate some rice, all the veg but i couldn't bring myself to eat the fish. Terrible...i looked at the fish and all my appetite just left me. After that i slept at 9pm. When i woke up at 11pm to pass sth to my AP (she came over to my house), i felt very hot. Even she commented that my face was very red.
So i took my temp. WAh! 39.1 degrees! My mum quickly brought me to the doctor's. He did a urine test. while he was playing wif my pee, awful thoughts ran thru my head. Kidney failure? Stomach cancer? Dehydration? I haven't been drinking enough water during the past few weeks of outdoor shoots...
Luckily the doctor said i seem ok..
Anywayz i'm feeling better today! *YAY* vow to take care of my health after this episode...
It all started on thurs. I tink i had food poisoning (symptoms: churning stomach, intermittent stomache) so i went to the doctor's after work. I told him wrongly that the pain was high up the stomach so he tot it was gastric & stomach wind. Obviously the medicine didn't work v well & i had diarrhoea the next day (b4 i left my hse to get my results).
After getting my results, i felt under the weather and so i decided to go home. But while i was walking down the stairs from the hall to the canteen, disaster struck. I fell down the stairs (luckily it was the last 2 steps). In my skirt. I felt a sharp twist in my foot. i couldn't get up. Luckily this girl & this guy helped me up (Bless them!) Yes. So i hobbled home.
It's damn pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i reached my block, i was already tearing...i tink my sis probably knows why...cos i hate hate HATE to be ill. And on top of that, i've sprained my ankle farking badly & i feel bad to having to miss work...Fark fark fark. I opened the door to an empty house & i juz cried....felt so miserable & alone.
That night, my mum brought me to the doctor's and he gave me 4 days mc. Now he diagnosed my symptoms as food poisoning. I took the medicine and the diarrhoea had since stopped. But i still felt a constant dull ache in my stomach. I felt very full, like all my food has somehow decided to defy peristalsis and stay in that part of my intestines. Farking weird. Anyway i was panicking so i took weisen-u, which was supposed to be good for indigestion. When it still didn't work, i took the diarrhoea-inducing medicine that the first doc gave. Nothing much happened except that i farted a few times (miserable farts they were, too).
Dinner for me, consisted of rice, veg & fish. I ate some rice, all the veg but i couldn't bring myself to eat the fish. Terrible...i looked at the fish and all my appetite just left me. After that i slept at 9pm. When i woke up at 11pm to pass sth to my AP (she came over to my house), i felt very hot. Even she commented that my face was very red.
So i took my temp. WAh! 39.1 degrees! My mum quickly brought me to the doctor's. He did a urine test. while he was playing wif my pee, awful thoughts ran thru my head. Kidney failure? Stomach cancer? Dehydration? I haven't been drinking enough water during the past few weeks of outdoor shoots...
Luckily the doctor said i seem ok..
Anywayz i'm feeling better today! *YAY* vow to take care of my health after this episode...
<< Home