Nowadays i'm spending my days at home...but i'm wasting my time too as a result...Feel so uninspired. Like, i'm starting to doubt my choice of venturing into the entertainment industry. Haiz. Told my mum abt it and she told me dun doubt it anymore.
Read half of 'Peacemaker' juz now. It's so cute!!!! The humour's so totally my style!!! And the drawing's really nice! I like Ichimura Tatsunosuke!! Cos (big surprise) he's shuai. Arrrghhh...it seems like every other character has a sad past. Quick!!! Tell me!!! I wanna know what happened!! Can't stand the suspense anymore!!!!

Ichimura Tatsunosuke
Back to work again on wed...Ugh
Read half of 'Peacemaker' juz now. It's so cute!!!! The humour's so totally my style!!! And the drawing's really nice! I like Ichimura Tatsunosuke!! Cos (big surprise) he's shuai. Arrrghhh...it seems like every other character has a sad past. Quick!!! Tell me!!! I wanna know what happened!! Can't stand the suspense anymore!!!!
Ichimura Tatsunosuke
Back to work again on wed...Ugh
<< Home