Thursday, May 12, 2005

Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!! I juz watched Dirty Dancing 2 and i loved it!! The dancing is damn nice!!!!!!! Arggghhh.........It was much MUCH better than Honey.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Javier & Katey

I liked Javier (Diego Luna's character) in the show...He's damn cute!!! i love the first part where Katey first saw him dance on the streets. Though i tot his partner danced better than he did. (But hey, he's never been trained so let's cut him some slack, yeah?) The way he danced with his mouth half-opened..the confident look on his face..his dirty beige v-neck t-shirt..Whoa~ Feel like picking up Cuban dance!

Admittedly, there isn't much of a story...and the whole Cuban political revolution thing didn't really fly. But heck. As long as i can see Javier dancing, i'm happy.

Hmmm.....i tot Diego Luna resembled someone. i tink he kinda looks like Daniel Wu! His nose and his chin. I juz love shot of him looking downwards...damn NICEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the soundtrack is damn good!!!! RAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Another thing i liked about the show was the simple love story that it offered. Boy & girl meet, suan each other, like each other. It isn't very convoluted with gazillion 3rd parties & wat not (ok, maybe one irritating class-conscious ma), so it's very refreshing. You know..it's simple. I like simple. The chemistry btwn the 2 leads weas only ok. But i tink the guy was especially mesmerizing when he dances. *sticks scotch tape over my mouth to stop myself from gushing all over again*

I tot Romola Garai acted her part well as Katey. The whole discovering your body & ur sexuality and dealing with coming to a new environment. i could definitely identify with what she felt. Like, i looked into the screen and i could spot myself in her.

Which makes me wonder...when is my Javier going to appear and sweep me off my feet?? XD