:::L:I:F:E:::
Sunday, May 22, 2005
Ooh...sexy pic of Ryuichi!! *blush*
Oh yeah...is anyone interested to watch this chinese play called 'Amber' with me? It's abt a girl who falls in love with a playboy whose heart was donated by the girl's dead boyfriend. Sounds pretty cool...
posted by bf at
11:54 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
bf
Location:
Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Hey congrats to Jan for getting into NUS Arch!Damn...
Nowadays i'm spending my days at home...but i'm wa...
Finished Gokusen 2 ytd. I was very shocked to find...
You Are 19 Years Old 19 Under 12: You are a ki...
Kimono Shimai Picnic ~9th May 2005~It was a beauti...
Yo!Watched Kagen no Tsuki last night. I tot it was...
Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!! I juz watched Dirty Dancing 2 a...
YES!!! Juz found out that Kagen no Tsuki opens tml...
More pics w/ my artistes...Me & Michelle! She's re...
The movie ticket price hike has made me more consc...
<< Home