I had a dream...
A weird one. I dreamt that i was pregnant! And i was kinda like a bad mummy cos i didn't talk to my baby the way pregnant mums would talk to their unborn babies. I sort of didn't care about my baby. Until one day i could feel the baby kicking against my stomach. And it was so real. Can feel 2 tiny feet kicking underneath my skin! So cool. Miracle of life.... In my dream i was living with Kimshi. (dun ask me why)
Anyways, in my dream, i tot that i had aborted my baby! And someone said, "Be prepared. The baby will go all out to preserve its life." Thoughts of feeling the baby struggling inside me made me scared. And sick. Then i woke up (in my dream) and found that my baby was still there. I was so relieved. Then i woke up.
A weird one. I dreamt that i was pregnant! And i was kinda like a bad mummy cos i didn't talk to my baby the way pregnant mums would talk to their unborn babies. I sort of didn't care about my baby. Until one day i could feel the baby kicking against my stomach. And it was so real. Can feel 2 tiny feet kicking underneath my skin! So cool. Miracle of life.... In my dream i was living with Kimshi. (dun ask me why)
Anyways, in my dream, i tot that i had aborted my baby! And someone said, "Be prepared. The baby will go all out to preserve its life." Thoughts of feeling the baby struggling inside me made me scared. And sick. Then i woke up (in my dream) and found that my baby was still there. I was so relieved. Then i woke up.
<< Home