Haiz. Arrrghhhh. I can't wait for the camp to start. I'm going nuts here over Gackt. Coz i can't have him, that why. It's sick rite (or else it's human nature), the more i can't have him the more crazy i am for him. Arrghhh. I'm going nuts. Yet i ask myself, is he worth it? Yeah, he's a talented singer/musician, but what if beneath all that he's just some shallow jerk? Wait. That is assuming that not all guys are jerks but they are. Quoting Wei Wei, "they "think with the lower half of their bodies". Correct? Show me which guy who doesn't. Yet there are some with feelings as well...grrr....So as long as he has a head on his shoulders and he treats me well, i shouldn't worry so much right?
Heard so many horror stories from my frens abt the guys these days. Kowai yo~ I ahven't approached b4 by any guy and i scared i'll be like the kind of girl who falls for any guy who treats her a little better/shows her some attention. Arrghhh....
Heard so many horror stories from my frens abt the guys these days. Kowai yo~ I ahven't approached b4 by any guy and i scared i'll be like the kind of girl who falls for any guy who treats her a little better/shows her some attention. Arrghhh....
<< Home