19歳に成った。19歳って…まだ迷いながらね。The future's blur. Just like it was a year ago. But that's all right. i've come to terms with it now.
I've grown up now (somewhat..well, at least physically). People look at me differently and have different expectations of me. Like, in uni, pple treat me as a young adult, not a sec sch kid who has to follow rules & stuff. I'm still getting used to letting myself go and relaxing (somewhat) with rules.
I'm still unattached/single/available. またね、一人ぼっちの誕生日。Not that i can complain, with so many great friends and family members celebrating with me/giving presents/sending me bdae msgs and showing me lots of L-O-V-E. Oh i watched "Be with me" on my birthday too. Someone complimented me on my singing during my karaoke session with kimshi. うれしかったね~!(I'm really happy!)
Previously thought i might like this guy in my class...but thinking abt it, i guess i'm just being foolish. So sorry to my real true love out there somewhere. Right now, i'm contented juz liking Gackt. If given a choice, right now, i shud want to find my true love late in life, den we'll juz get married and live the rest of our days together. Right now, it's more studies & developing my skills than relationships.
Dating?
I don't rule out the possibility......if i work up the nerve to ask XX or YY out...
Wish i could lose weight. I've gained like 3kg since sch started!!! Horrigible (<---a word i invented myself meaning horrible..i got the idea from the word 'incorrigible'. Ok so it means incorrigibly horrible...if that makes any sense)
I'm taking up jap again, which is good but i'm really tempted to skip it becos of hw. I want to learn the piano soon. Someone tell me where i can get more time...
Nowadays, i'm suddenly thinking of being myself more and stop giving in to pple's opinion so easily. I suppose this might seem like a given to most pple but it's not for me. This is good, you know, for finding myself and all. One thing good abt my course is that we are encouraged to express ourselves and to be different. There's no wrong or right. The stupidest question is the one left in your head.
So, on my 19th birthday, i hope that i will have a fruitful time in NTU. I wish good health and success to my family and frens and you, who's reading this post right now!
Stella can imagine me saying all these softly (ie my serious voice) right? Sometimes i think (and i know) i would do better without my lame humour. Especially inf ront of a teacher. Or when i'm doing a presentation. Gotta get it under control.
4 years from now, i hope to go somewhere. I don't know where exactly (movies? animation? manga?) but i hope my course will bring me to where i want to be next time.
だから今がんばります!Just be myself!
Some resolutions
-be punctual
-do homework on the day it's given
-stop scratching my head (it looks terrible!)
-eat healthily
-wash my face more often
-try to save $$
Oh yeah, this term, i'm trying to stay in hostel all 5 days a week...And maybe start washing clothes in hostel...*nods and clenches fists*
ファイト!(fight!)
I've grown up now (somewhat..well, at least physically). People look at me differently and have different expectations of me. Like, in uni, pple treat me as a young adult, not a sec sch kid who has to follow rules & stuff. I'm still getting used to letting myself go and relaxing (somewhat) with rules.
I'm still unattached/single/available. またね、一人ぼっちの誕生日。Not that i can complain, with so many great friends and family members celebrating with me/giving presents/sending me bdae msgs and showing me lots of L-O-V-E. Oh i watched "Be with me" on my birthday too. Someone complimented me on my singing during my karaoke session with kimshi. うれしかったね~!(I'm really happy!)
Previously thought i might like this guy in my class...but thinking abt it, i guess i'm just being foolish. So sorry to my real true love out there somewhere. Right now, i'm contented juz liking Gackt. If given a choice, right now, i shud want to find my true love late in life, den we'll juz get married and live the rest of our days together. Right now, it's more studies & developing my skills than relationships.
Dating?
I don't rule out the possibility......if i work up the nerve to ask XX or YY out...
Wish i could lose weight. I've gained like 3kg since sch started!!! Horrigible (<---a word i invented myself meaning horrible..i got the idea from the word 'incorrigible'. Ok so it means incorrigibly horrible...if that makes any sense)
I'm taking up jap again, which is good but i'm really tempted to skip it becos of hw. I want to learn the piano soon. Someone tell me where i can get more time...
Nowadays, i'm suddenly thinking of being myself more and stop giving in to pple's opinion so easily. I suppose this might seem like a given to most pple but it's not for me. This is good, you know, for finding myself and all. One thing good abt my course is that we are encouraged to express ourselves and to be different. There's no wrong or right. The stupidest question is the one left in your head.
So, on my 19th birthday, i hope that i will have a fruitful time in NTU. I wish good health and success to my family and frens and you, who's reading this post right now!
Stella can imagine me saying all these softly (ie my serious voice) right? Sometimes i think (and i know) i would do better without my lame humour. Especially inf ront of a teacher. Or when i'm doing a presentation. Gotta get it under control.
4 years from now, i hope to go somewhere. I don't know where exactly (movies? animation? manga?) but i hope my course will bring me to where i want to be next time.
だから今がんばります!Just be myself!
Some resolutions
-be punctual
-do homework on the day it's given
-stop scratching my head (it looks terrible!)
-eat healthily
-wash my face more often
-try to save $$
Oh yeah, this term, i'm trying to stay in hostel all 5 days a week...And maybe start washing clothes in hostel...*nods and clenches fists*
ファイト!(fight!)
<< Home