I watched the mtv of Gackt's 'Kimi ni aitakute' with Stella. My fave shot is the first one, with him sitting in on church pew singing the chorus...And the shot with his big face is absolutely drool-alicious!!
My fave lines are
'Itsuka wa atarimae no you ni Wakare ga kuru koto wakatteita no ni/
I always took it for granted Even though I knew that we would part'
& the part where he sings 'warainagara' cos they sound really nice!!!!
Very sweet song, this. I tink he did a gd job of portraying the understated sadness. It's all soothing piano throughout, no loud clanging drums/noisy electric guitars to distract the sadness in his voice. Enjoy~
Kimi ni Aitakute
by Gackt
Kimi ni aitakute
dare yori mo aitakute
Mou ichido kono te wo tsunaide hoshii
----------
I want to see you
I want to see you more than anyone
Once more, I want you to hold my hand
Kono heya ni mada okiwasureta kimi no omokage wo sagashiteiru yo
Me wo tojireba ima mo kimi ga soba ni iru you na ki ga shite
Itsuka wa atarimae no you ni
Wakare ga kuru koto wakatteita no ni
----------
I'm looking for vestages of your presence still left over in this room
If I close my eyes, even now I can almost feel you next to me
I always took it for granted
Even though I knew that we would part
Kimi ni aitakute dare yori mo aitakute
Wasureru koto nante dekiyashinai kara
Kimi ga mienakute nandomo kizutsuketa keredo
Mou ichido kono te wo tsunaide hoshii
----------
I want to see you
I want to see you more than anyone
I simply cannot forget you
I've been hurt so many times becuase I can't see you, but
Once more, I want you to hold my hand
Deatta toki ni koi ni ochite omowazu kimi wo dakishimeteita
Sonna boku ni warainagara "baka ne" to karuku kisu wo shite
Daremo ga deai to wakare no naka de
Tashika na ai ni kizuiteiku
----------
I fell in love the moment we first met, and without thinking I hugged you
While laughing at me, you called me silly and lightly kissed me...
Anyone would recognize true love
In the midst of meetings and partings
Kimi ni aitakute dare yori mo aitakute
Hajimete kimi ni atta hoshizora no shita de
Kimi ni tsutaetai todokanai omoi demo
Boku no kokoro wa mada kimi wo sagashiteiru
----------
I want to see you I want to see you more than anyone
The first time I met you underneath the starry sky
I want to convey to you even if the feelings haven't reached you
My heart is still searching for you
Itsuka wa atarimae no you ni
Wakare ga kuru koto wakatteita no ni
----------
I always took it for granted
Even though I knew that we would part
Kimi ni aitakute dare yori mo aitakute
Wasureru koto nante dekiyashinai kara
Kimi no tame nara sou kimi no tame nara...
Mou ichido kono te wo tsunaide hoshii
----------
I want to see you I want to see you more than anyone
I simply cannot forget about you
If it's for you Yes, if it's for you...
Once more, I want you to hold my hand
Itsumo tsunaida te wa atatakakatta
----------
Your hand held in mine was always warm
oh yeah the mtv inspired my sign-off line. Cos he kept waiting and waiting at the train station platform for his ex to appear. Nvm i'll go meet him.
Bet he'll hop on whatever train is in the station ;P
My fave lines are
'Itsuka wa atarimae no you ni Wakare ga kuru koto wakatteita no ni/
I always took it for granted Even though I knew that we would part'
& the part where he sings 'warainagara' cos they sound really nice!!!!
Very sweet song, this. I tink he did a gd job of portraying the understated sadness. It's all soothing piano throughout, no loud clanging drums/noisy electric guitars to distract the sadness in his voice. Enjoy~
Kimi ni Aitakute
by Gackt
Kimi ni aitakute
dare yori mo aitakute
Mou ichido kono te wo tsunaide hoshii
----------
I want to see you
I want to see you more than anyone
Once more, I want you to hold my hand
Kono heya ni mada okiwasureta kimi no omokage wo sagashiteiru yo
Me wo tojireba ima mo kimi ga soba ni iru you na ki ga shite
Itsuka wa atarimae no you ni
Wakare ga kuru koto wakatteita no ni
----------
I'm looking for vestages of your presence still left over in this room
If I close my eyes, even now I can almost feel you next to me
I always took it for granted
Even though I knew that we would part
Kimi ni aitakute dare yori mo aitakute
Wasureru koto nante dekiyashinai kara
Kimi ga mienakute nandomo kizutsuketa keredo
Mou ichido kono te wo tsunaide hoshii
----------
I want to see you
I want to see you more than anyone
I simply cannot forget you
I've been hurt so many times becuase I can't see you, but
Once more, I want you to hold my hand
Deatta toki ni koi ni ochite omowazu kimi wo dakishimeteita
Sonna boku ni warainagara "baka ne" to karuku kisu wo shite
Daremo ga deai to wakare no naka de
Tashika na ai ni kizuiteiku
----------
I fell in love the moment we first met, and without thinking I hugged you
While laughing at me, you called me silly and lightly kissed me...
Anyone would recognize true love
In the midst of meetings and partings
Kimi ni aitakute dare yori mo aitakute
Hajimete kimi ni atta hoshizora no shita de
Kimi ni tsutaetai todokanai omoi demo
Boku no kokoro wa mada kimi wo sagashiteiru
----------
I want to see you I want to see you more than anyone
The first time I met you underneath the starry sky
I want to convey to you even if the feelings haven't reached you
My heart is still searching for you
Itsuka wa atarimae no you ni
Wakare ga kuru koto wakatteita no ni
----------
I always took it for granted
Even though I knew that we would part
Kimi ni aitakute dare yori mo aitakute
Wasureru koto nante dekiyashinai kara
Kimi no tame nara sou kimi no tame nara...
Mou ichido kono te wo tsunaide hoshii
----------
I want to see you I want to see you more than anyone
I simply cannot forget about you
If it's for you Yes, if it's for you...
Once more, I want you to hold my hand
Itsumo tsunaida te wa atatakakatta
----------
Your hand held in mine was always warm
oh yeah the mtv inspired my sign-off line. Cos he kept waiting and waiting at the train station platform for his ex to appear. Nvm i'll go meet him.
Bet he'll hop on whatever train is in the station ;P
<< Home