Friday, October 21, 2005

Life's good. Busy, but good.

I had been slacking so much during the last weekend, work sounded good to me. Tink a break did me good. Now I'm rested and eager to work.

I don't like akai shatsu anymore.

Guess what? i'm in his project grp for 3D. It's quite strange for me...cos the other person in our grp is the vietnamese girl in the class and i'm not really close to her...plus there's the tension (albeit one-sided) btwn me and akai shatsu. Arrrghhh our grp dynamics like very weird. Like, i can't relax in front of them. Which is quite damaging for the project at hand cos u've gotta be comfortable enough with each other toi share ur ideas and communicate effectively. Grr... gotta loosen up...

Speaking of loosening up.. the right side of my hip aches. Must have slept in an unfavourable position or sth.

One last thing:

I want sex.

I'm considering giving my class my blog address....but i'm concerned that they'll discover things that i'd rather they not know...like how the 03S13 girls (hui ling!) did so....