Some pics to share...
Delicious celebration with 03S13 gals at Cafe Cartel
The food was amazing *foams at the mouth at the tot of the delectable food* (ok, i guess drooling would be graphic enough huh)





おいしいdinner with Samantha at Hoshigaoka Restaurant + Marche
Shit the food was so damn good they got me cursing the NTU canteen!!


----------
Gosh...feel so overwhelmed by work suddenly...have work to do but i just dun feel like doing it. Arrrgh. Now that i'm in this course, i'm starting to long for a structured life again. Sitting behind a desk dealing with things i work best with - words on paper. I dream of being a translator at a publishing house. Japanese, French, Thai - I wan to master them all.
Delicious celebration with 03S13 gals at Cafe Cartel
The food was amazing *foams at the mouth at the tot of the delectable food* (ok, i guess drooling would be graphic enough huh)
おいしいdinner with Samantha at Hoshigaoka Restaurant + Marche
Shit the food was so damn good they got me cursing the NTU canteen!!
----------
Gosh...feel so overwhelmed by work suddenly...have work to do but i just dun feel like doing it. Arrrgh. Now that i'm in this course, i'm starting to long for a structured life again. Sitting behind a desk dealing with things i work best with - words on paper. I dream of being a translator at a publishing house. Japanese, French, Thai - I wan to master them all.
<< Home