Monday, October 03, 2005

Yay i bought Fight Club on sat!!!!! And Minority Report (for $7.95) and Ghost. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to watch them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Met up with Samantha. Really envy her. Her concert experience makes me wanna go for Gackt's concert too.

I feel that our relationship is quite strange now...we have grown so different. (actually our frenship was not very deep to start with. Like, i haven't had the chance to have heart-to-heart talks with her yet.) As much as i wan to keep our bond, i feel that i have really lost touch with her for very long...(So must meet up more often and find out more abt her life now!)

Happy belated birthday Ming Yong!!! Sorry for (still) delaying ur bdae celebration. Hope u had a great birthday!

Watched Sliding Doors for lit. I tink it's an ok film. Everyone acted well except Gwyneth Paltrow. Dun ask me why i juz dun like her. And it doesn't help that she has a fake English accent in this show.

I like James (played by Jack Hannah). He's funny, witty, sweet and caring. His Scottish accent was so cute!! *eyes shining with adoration*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He's the kind of guy who will make his gf laugh the whole day long. こんなの男がほしい!!!!!!! If i met someone like that in real-life i tink i'll really fall for him. And si3 chan2 bu4 fang4. Even if he's a conman i tink i will willingly get tricked lor. I'm a sucker for witty guys/guys who speak well. Too bad right now i dun see anyone with this quality so...I'm declaring myself as single and loving it!

(oh no i juz checked up in Jack Hannah and he's 43, married witha pair of 1-yr-old twins, a boy & a girl. And *surprise!* he played Rachel Weiss' brother in 'The Mummy'! I didn't know that! I totally couldn't tell!)

I dun like anyone now. Yes, not even 赤いシャツ. I went to his room today and.............i didn't feel anything. Wait, i did feel sth. I felt awkward. Watever. He's not worth it.

I tink i will be myself in front of my classmates lah. I tink it's tough to keep trying to fit in. As much as i wish they'd be close to me, i tink i shud juz relax and be myself. Let nature take its course.

The teacher said this movie was a romantic comedy. I was like, are you sure??!!! The comedic parts like not very strong leh. And i feel that the way the film was shot made it serious instead of funny. Admittedly, it could be really funny cos the premise of 'wat if' has an amazing amt of possibilities (Korean screwball comedies like "Please Teach me English" come to mind). So i find it strange that the director classified this as a romantic comedy. Fine maybe it is funny to American adults but no, not to this Singaporean-but-jap-crazed-has-watched-iron-ladies-and-please-teach-me-english-and-harold-and-kumar teenager.