Watched 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' with my sis today. It creeped me out...because it was very real. After all, i was based on a true story. To think that it actually happened to someone...i dunno what to think.
The gravity of the fact that it did happen...i dunno. I feel that it did what it set out to do - jolt pple from their senses and challenge what they believe. Admittedly, the film wanted the audience to believe in the presence of evil forces. I can't say i don't believe (not after i've watched the film) but...i feel that Chritianity should not be the only faith that wards of such forces. What about other faiths? I think all faiths have some truth in them.
I was so shaken after the film but i didn't know how to express it...it's juz..locked in my chest.. I cried juz now for real during the filming of my 4D video becoz of...everything. The film, my work, my homesickness, my menses and my smelly pad...everything.
Hope my 4D video scares some pple. I've been told i didn't look scary enough. i looked too human! So i've changed some of the video. Hope it's better now....
New movie alert: huo4 yuan2 jia3! A new Jet Li kung-fu movie! Out during the Chinese New Year period. Yay! Let's have some old-fashioned Hong Kong Kung-fu enetertainment pls!
The gravity of the fact that it did happen...i dunno. I feel that it did what it set out to do - jolt pple from their senses and challenge what they believe. Admittedly, the film wanted the audience to believe in the presence of evil forces. I can't say i don't believe (not after i've watched the film) but...i feel that Chritianity should not be the only faith that wards of such forces. What about other faiths? I think all faiths have some truth in them.
I was so shaken after the film but i didn't know how to express it...it's juz..locked in my chest.. I cried juz now for real during the filming of my 4D video becoz of...everything. The film, my work, my homesickness, my menses and my smelly pad...everything.
Hope my 4D video scares some pple. I've been told i didn't look scary enough. i looked too human! So i've changed some of the video. Hope it's better now....
New movie alert: huo4 yuan2 jia3! A new Jet Li kung-fu movie! Out during the Chinese New Year period. Yay! Let's have some old-fashioned Hong Kong Kung-fu enetertainment pls!
<< Home