Sunday, December 18, 2005

Music at the mo': Toilet-Paper Man by Nakai Masahiro(i tink) frm SMAP

Finished watching 'Anego'. I tot the ending was appropriate, although it was kinda anti-climax. That's the ending that is closest to reality. As the lead character said, "Happiness is just besiode you, just that you fail to notice it." Doing all the things you're supposed to do that day can give you happiness. I agree. Since i want to work on my artistic skills...i shall focus on them next sem.

Folks check out the new song on my blog! It fits my upbeat mood! It's called 'Summer Gate' and it's from SMAP's MIJ album. Thanks to Samantha for lending me the cd!

Watched the last amazing race just now. I shed tears when the winning team reached the Amazing race mat. I was so touched for them! The 4 siblings overcame all odds and finally won. My gosh...if i were in their place i'll cry like shit lor. All their hard work and perserverance have paid off.

勝ちの感じがほしい!!!! (i want the feeling of triumph!!)