Yay i just heard DBSK's song called 'One'. Like Ming Choo told me, it's really very nice! haha...very very boyband-ish in it's pian4 nu3 hai2 zi3-ness. Hmmmm. If anyone of u understand what i juz typed you must be either a) my close friend or b) one of those pple willing to part with their parents' hard-earned money to be entertained by honey-coated songs crooned by girlish-looking adolescent guys - like me.
Nowadays i realise that i have less and less patience when i comes to reading stuff. I'll just scan through books and newspapers and websites when in the past i would read every line dutifully. Hmmmm...better start reading carefully now...dun wanna miss out any impt info..
"When you're young you want to change the world. When you're older you just want to understand it.”
Read this quote from www.waiterrant.net. Haizz.....i think it's true, that's why i've included it here.
Ooh i got tagged by Shuang Han. This game works like this: you write 5 things about yourself and tag 5 pple whom you want to know 5 things about.
1) My eyesight is now slightly over 1100 degrees for each eye. I'm quite concerned about my eyes. I hope i don't go blind. I'm really scared. Some nights before i sleep, i wonder if it will be the last time i'll be able to see this world.
2) I want to fall in love. One day. I mean, I'm hoping and all but i think right now i'm not ready to go into a relationship. I'm not...selfless enough for one thing. I value my alone time a lot. And i don't see myself being capable of liking someone so much that i want to care for the person's every need and want. And it's really hard for me to open to anyone. I'm not even honest to myself, what more another person...
3) I love learning languages!! Sugoku omoshiroi desu!!! (Very interesting!!) I'm taking up French in sch next year (I hope. STARS zheng1 qi4 yi1 dian3!) and i'm trying to learn Korean online right now. Haha!!
4) I tend to bottle up my feelings and push them to the back of my mind until i explode. I'm afraid to face myself. Don't learn from me. It's not healthy.
5) When i was young, i used to have big dreams of becoming a famous singer...and i would appear on Music Station (a live music programme in Japan). I would perform alongside KinKi Kids (my fave band back then). I would get interviewed by reporters...everyone wants to hear what i wanna say etc..
Then i wanted to make movies. I dreamt of directing my own show and having Domoto Tsuyoshi (my fave artiste back then) acting in it. Then i wanted to win the Best Director Oscar.
But I went to work at Mediacorp and it made me wary of showbiz. It's not as 'fun' as i tot it was. It's pretty tedious. And the director has to be very alert and focused. He's got this big responsibility resting on his shoulders.
I got scared of showbiz; I was disillusioned. Am i afraid of hard work? I guess i am. That and the responsibility that the director has. Will i be able to cope with that? Can I? Me? The me that i know? No way.
I think this is cause of my negativity towards showbiz nowadays. This and my mediocre showing in my course. Grrr.
Why can't i just concentrate on what i want and just go ahead with it?
Now i Taggg
Nowadays i realise that i have less and less patience when i comes to reading stuff. I'll just scan through books and newspapers and websites when in the past i would read every line dutifully. Hmmmm...better start reading carefully now...dun wanna miss out any impt info..
"When you're young you want to change the world. When you're older you just want to understand it.”
Read this quote from www.waiterrant.net. Haizz.....i think it's true, that's why i've included it here.
Ooh i got tagged by Shuang Han. This game works like this: you write 5 things about yourself and tag 5 pple whom you want to know 5 things about.
1) My eyesight is now slightly over 1100 degrees for each eye. I'm quite concerned about my eyes. I hope i don't go blind. I'm really scared. Some nights before i sleep, i wonder if it will be the last time i'll be able to see this world.
2) I want to fall in love. One day. I mean, I'm hoping and all but i think right now i'm not ready to go into a relationship. I'm not...selfless enough for one thing. I value my alone time a lot. And i don't see myself being capable of liking someone so much that i want to care for the person's every need and want. And it's really hard for me to open to anyone. I'm not even honest to myself, what more another person...
3) I love learning languages!! Sugoku omoshiroi desu!!! (Very interesting!!) I'm taking up French in sch next year (I hope. STARS zheng1 qi4 yi1 dian3!) and i'm trying to learn Korean online right now. Haha!!
4) I tend to bottle up my feelings and push them to the back of my mind until i explode. I'm afraid to face myself. Don't learn from me. It's not healthy.
5) When i was young, i used to have big dreams of becoming a famous singer...and i would appear on Music Station (a live music programme in Japan). I would perform alongside KinKi Kids (my fave band back then). I would get interviewed by reporters...everyone wants to hear what i wanna say etc..
Then i wanted to make movies. I dreamt of directing my own show and having Domoto Tsuyoshi (my fave artiste back then) acting in it. Then i wanted to win the Best Director Oscar.
But I went to work at Mediacorp and it made me wary of showbiz. It's not as 'fun' as i tot it was. It's pretty tedious. And the director has to be very alert and focused. He's got this big responsibility resting on his shoulders.
I got scared of showbiz; I was disillusioned. Am i afraid of hard work? I guess i am. That and the responsibility that the director has. Will i be able to cope with that? Can I? Me? The me that i know? No way.
I think this is cause of my negativity towards showbiz nowadays. This and my mediocre showing in my course. Grrr.
Why can't i just concentrate on what i want and just go ahead with it?
Now i Taggg
-My sis
-Ming choo
-Jan
-Samantha
-Hui Ling
Some notes to myself:
Be brave. Don't consider so much. Just do what your heart tells you to. I want to live each day like my last. Stand my ground. Live the life i love. Love life. Be the person you want to be. Stop procrastinating and finish the tasks for that day on that day. Be happy. Articulate your feelings.
-Ming choo
-Jan
-Samantha
-Hui Ling
Some notes to myself:
Be brave. Don't consider so much. Just do what your heart tells you to. I want to live each day like my last. Stand my ground. Live the life i love. Love life. Be the person you want to be. Stop procrastinating and finish the tasks for that day on that day. Be happy. Articulate your feelings.
<< Home