Baofei's bunch of one-liners for the week:
This week was a busy one for me.
I slept less than 4 hrs on wed & thurs night.
I tink i might like this guy in my course.
My WAH (Western Art History. We call it WAH) tutorial changed my perspective of the world a bit more. It made me consciously challenged the way i tink and view the world and why it is so.
I like a guy whom i can learn things from.
I like my course.
I think that teens nowadays feel suppressed.
I agree with jan. It is discipline that sees u thru the hard times (at work), not passion. Cos passions can change.
I tink that j-pop suits my taste better. (Orange range & DAI!)
The XXYYZZ made me ready to face anything/anyone. Nothing can be scarier than that experience.
I feel that i have grown up a little bit more this week.
I tink i might like my french teacher.
This week was a busy one for me.
I slept less than 4 hrs on wed & thurs night.
I tink i might like this guy in my course.
My WAH (Western Art History. We call it WAH) tutorial changed my perspective of the world a bit more. It made me consciously challenged the way i tink and view the world and why it is so.
I like a guy whom i can learn things from.
I like my course.
I think that teens nowadays feel suppressed.
I agree with jan. It is discipline that sees u thru the hard times (at work), not passion. Cos passions can change.
I tink that j-pop suits my taste better. (Orange range & DAI!)
The XXYYZZ made me ready to face anything/anyone. Nothing can be scarier than that experience.
I feel that i have grown up a little bit more this week.
I tink i might like my french teacher.
<< Home