Just had my French role-playing & written test today. Hope i did ok cos I really like languages.
I'm frustrated again becoz of the guy i like in my class. Grr. I tot today was going to be a good day cos during WAH (Western Art History) lesson, he suddenly leaned close to whisper in my ear abt sth (someone else was presenting, hence the need to keep his voice down). I got shocked when he stepped close to me. And when he bended close i was like, "?!", arms forming an x over my chest. Haha no lah. I was mainly stunned. So stunned that i nearly didn't ans his qn. I dunno, his very low voice in my ear...it was fucking unnerving. Like, nothing like this has ever happened to me.
So i was quite happy...until juz now during the bbq at my teacher's hall. (one of my lecturer who stays in hall organised a bbq) My classmate told me that during the december holidays, that guy classmate said that he would like this girl in my class if not for the fact that she already has a boyfriend. He said it when he got drunk so i dunno whether to believe it. Actually i believe it. And i heard it i was shocked. Like, i stoned for one sec.
Irritating!!!! i crush him but he doesn't know it and i dun tink i will ever be like that girl that he said he likes - confident, good at art, etc. Grrr. Feel like calling him and telling him what i feel. My feelings for him is plaguing me. Argggh.
I'm frustrated again becoz of the guy i like in my class. Grr. I tot today was going to be a good day cos during WAH (Western Art History) lesson, he suddenly leaned close to whisper in my ear abt sth (someone else was presenting, hence the need to keep his voice down). I got shocked when he stepped close to me. And when he bended close i was like, "?!", arms forming an x over my chest. Haha no lah. I was mainly stunned. So stunned that i nearly didn't ans his qn. I dunno, his very low voice in my ear...it was fucking unnerving. Like, nothing like this has ever happened to me.
So i was quite happy...until juz now during the bbq at my teacher's hall. (one of my lecturer who stays in hall organised a bbq) My classmate told me that during the december holidays, that guy classmate said that he would like this girl in my class if not for the fact that she already has a boyfriend. He said it when he got drunk so i dunno whether to believe it. Actually i believe it. And i heard it i was shocked. Like, i stoned for one sec.
Irritating!!!! i crush him but he doesn't know it and i dun tink i will ever be like that girl that he said he likes - confident, good at art, etc. Grrr. Feel like calling him and telling him what i feel. My feelings for him is plaguing me. Argggh.
<< Home