Clip from My Lovely Sam Soon:
This clip features the 2 theme songs. I like the 2nd theme song a lot!
Stella's blog woke me up to some things i've never considered before. What's the crime in establishing a warm & loving family instead of having a glorious career? I'm not saying that dreams and ambitions are not good but i think having stable & loving relationships can be far more enriching than a career.
In accordance to my 'human life is so short compared to the earth' talk, my qn now is: what is the point of having a great career or making that 'great' movie or whatever? I feel that what really matters to me more as a human being would be to spend quality time and building quality relationships with the pple who matter to me. And fulfilling little goals like learning to play the piano or learning to dance or tour europe.
Mum & sis, I LOVE YOU!
Hyun Bin, i love you too! (haha)
This clip features the 2 theme songs. I like the 2nd theme song a lot!
Stella's blog woke me up to some things i've never considered before. What's the crime in establishing a warm & loving family instead of having a glorious career? I'm not saying that dreams and ambitions are not good but i think having stable & loving relationships can be far more enriching than a career.
In accordance to my 'human life is so short compared to the earth' talk, my qn now is: what is the point of having a great career or making that 'great' movie or whatever? I feel that what really matters to me more as a human being would be to spend quality time and building quality relationships with the pple who matter to me. And fulfilling little goals like learning to play the piano or learning to dance or tour europe.
Mum & sis, I LOVE YOU!
Hyun Bin, i love you too! (haha)
<< Home