:::L:I:F:E:::
Friday, June 23, 2006
I am in a Lee Jun Ki and Gackt craze right now.
Lee Jun Ki clips
Making of the MV "Grace" (not his song, he starred in someone else's mv)
The theme song from his movie, "The King's Men": In-yeon (Fate) by Lee Seonhi
posted by bf at
11:53 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
bf
Location:
Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I'm waiting for the Brazil vs Japan World Cup matc...
I fell sick ytd. Had a fever of 38 degrees. I'm fe...
Some MVs to share...Mr Children's "and I love you"...
I made an interesting discovery today. Tsuyoshi so...
My Recent Dreami was waiting at home for the fresh...
-Mes Confessions-I wanna subcribe to starhub to wa...
The bonding session was quite fun lah. Theme: cook...
You Are 21 Years OldUnder 12: You are a kid at hea...
Met up with my jc friends on tues. It made me miss...
Something to make you laugh:Seriously, i tink i sh...
<< Home