:::L:I:F:E:::
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Lee Jun Ki's 1st single "One Word".
A fan video taken frm youtube
Lee Jun Ki at a runway show. Shuai!
If he owns all those clothes & accessories i'm going to stop liking him!
(i dun like clotheshorses!)
posted by bf at
11:11 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
bf
Location:
Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I am in a Lee Jun Ki and Gackt craze right now.Lee...
I'm waiting for the Brazil vs Japan World Cup matc...
I fell sick ytd. Had a fever of 38 degrees. I'm fe...
Some MVs to share...Mr Children's "and I love you"...
I made an interesting discovery today. Tsuyoshi so...
My Recent Dreami was waiting at home for the fresh...
-Mes Confessions-I wanna subcribe to starhub to wa...
The bonding session was quite fun lah. Theme: cook...
You Are 21 Years OldUnder 12: You are a kid at hea...
Met up with my jc friends on tues. It made me miss...
<< Home