Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Recent Dream

i was waiting at home for the freshmen camp meeting to start. for some reason, the meeting is held at my house. A guy arrives at my house and sits on the living room floor beside me. we both wait for other pple to arrive. i've never seen the guy b4 but he doesn't bother to introduce himself so i just assume he's one of those pple i haven't met yet.

After a long while, he says, "i guess it's just the two of us."

I nod, giving a tentative smile.

Suddenly, he lie down and rests his head on my lap. Just then, my sis came home and he got off my lap quickly. "I gotta go." He says. He left.

My sis asks, "Your boyfriend?"

"No! I don't even know who the guy was!" I reply angrily.

The next day, i received a a large envelope. In it were 3 envelopes, each containing a pair of tickets to various shows. (I remember they were for some weird events, but i don't remember exactly what they were.) On the main envelope, the sender had written in blue ballpoint ink: "I have loved you since the moment i first saw you." It was signed "Wolfgang". i was very touched. i was sure the tickets were from the guy from the previous day. I was about to choose one of the events to go with 'Wolfgang' when i woke up.

Darn.

Who the hell is Wolfgang? Ok, Mozart duh.

But who is Wolfgang?

In my dream, the guy looks like the hc guy i saw at the siA.