Sunday, July 30, 2006

Boy of the day: Young Woong Jae Joong from Dong Bang Shin Ki
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pretty boy!

Miracle A cheery song from Super Junior! DBSK shud do more such songs. Their previous cheery song that i can recall is Hiyaya. Why is their company packaging them to look so matured? They're only SuJu's age! Some of the SuJu members are actually older than them! *disgusted*

Anyway, i've changed the song on my blog again. Presenting...Super Junior with Miracle!

Miracle
by Super Junior

Life couldn't get better
Life couldn't get better

[huicheol] jigeumkkaji neo eopdeon shigan-eun eodum-iyeotjyo (Without you baby)
[shiwon] neoreul mannan hu naui saenghwareun kkumman gat-ayo (baby)
----------
Up until now, the time without you in my life was full of darkness (without you baby)
But ever since I've met you, my life's been like a dream (baby)

[han-gyeong] neoreul cheo-eum bon sun-gan (cheo-eum bon sun-gan) a Miracle (a Miracle)
nan neukkyeotjyo gijeok-eun baro neoran geol
----------
When I first saw you (first saw you) a miracle (a miracle)
I felt the miracle, it was you

[all] Life couldn't get better(hey)
[seongmin] nan neol pum-e an-go nara
pureun dareul hyanghae nara(ho)
jamdeun neoui ip majchulgeoya
Life couldn't get better(hey)
[ryeouk] neoui mam-ui mun-eul yeoreojwo geudae naeson-eul jap-ayo
Life couldn't get better
----------
Life couldn't get better (hey~)
I'll hold you in my arms and fly
We'll fly towards the blue moon (ho~)
I'll kiss you when you're sleeping
Life couldn't get better (hey~)
Open your heart and take my hand
Life couldn't get better

[donghae] maeilmaeil pyeongbeomhaetdeon naldeuri ijen darajyeoss-eoyo (a holiday)
[iteuk] sesang modeun saramdeuri haengbokhae boyeoyo (I wanna thank you, baby)
----------
You've changed my ordinary life (a holiday)
And all the people in the world look happy (I wanna thank you baby)

[ryeouk] neoreul cheo-eum bon sun-gan (neoreul cheo-eum bonsun-gan) a miracle (a miracle) nan neukkyeotjyo gijeok-eun baro neoran geol
----------
When I first saw you (first saw you) a miracle (a miracle)
I felt the miracle, it was you

[all] Life couldn't get better (hey)
[gang-in] nan neol pum-e an-go nara
pureun dareul hyanghae nara (ho)
jamdeun neoui ip majchulgeoya
Life couldn't get better (hey)
[yeseong] neoui mam-ui mun-eul yeoreojwo geudae naeson-eul jap-ayo
Life couldn't get better (Life couldn't get better)
----------
Life couldn't get better (hey~)
I'll hold you in my arms and fly
We'll fly towards the blue moon (ho~)
I'll kiss you when you're sleeping
Life couldn't get better (hey~)
Open your heart and take my hand
Life couldn't get better (Life couldn't get better)

[seongmin] neol cheo-eum bonsun-gan a miracle (a miracle)
I love you baby, and I'm never gonna stop
----------
When I first saw you, a miracle (a miracle)
I love you baby and I'm never gonna stop

[all] Life couldn't get better (hey)
[yeseong] nan neol pum-e an-go nara
pureundareul hyanghae nara (ho)
jamdeun neoui ip majchulgeoya
Life couldn't get better (hey)
[seongmin] neoui mam-ui mun-eul yeoreojwo geudae nae son-eul jap-ayo
----------
Life couldn't get better (hey~)
I'll hold you in my arms and fly
We'll fly towards the blue moon (ho~)
I'll kiss you when you're sleeping
Life couldn't get better (hey~)
Open your heart and take my hand

Life couldn't get better (hey) [gang-in] nan neol pum-e an-gonara
pureundareul hyanghae nara (ho)
jamdeun neoui ip majchulgeoya
Life couldn't get better (hey)
[ryeouk] neoui mam-eul mun-eul yeoreojwo geudae naeson-eul jap-ayo
Life couldn't get better
----------
Life couldn't get better (hey~)
I'll hold you in my arms and fly
We'll fly towards the blue moon (ho~)
I'll kiss you when you're sleeping
Life couldn't get better (hey~)
Open your heart and take my hand
Life couldn't get better