Friday, July 07, 2006

I got the allocation of GLs and AGLS today and immediately my mood dipped. For the rest of the day i felt v sian w/o really knowing/registering in my head why. Truth is, I dun like the ppl that ive been allocated with. There, i've said it. (yeah, i know, who the hell am i to complain. Who likes me anyway, blah blah blah)

World cup is drawing to a close. I've been feeling sad since last weekend when there were only 4 matches left. My life would go back to wat it was b4, and i'll be as lost and aimless as before.

Recently i did a calculation and i conclude that on graduation from uni, if i were to get a job w/ a $1500 pay, i need to save up for 10 yrs in order to get married and buy a house. And that's not considering the $$$ i need to support a child. Shit.

I've been watching this anime on chn 56 since ytd, called 'Mermaid's Forest'. It's by the same artist who did Inuyasha & Ranma 1/2. The story is quite interesting....yay i'm glad to have found another distraction (after World Cup ends).

I support Italy now. I really think France should win this world cup, for it will be a dream finish for the veterans of french football, esp Zidane. But i think Italy has a better chance cos they have the mix of experience, technical ability and relative youth. Anyway i like 2 baldies from that team: Cannavaro (his name reminds me of one of my art history teacher's favourite artists - Caravaggio) & del Piero.

i watched 'Crash' only my laptop ytd. It's good. Why didn't i realise that Ryan Philippe is shuai b4? oh well.

Shuang han ur Mysterious skin dvd is still w/ me. i watched already. It's pretty good throughout....except at the ending. The ending was too abrupt for me. The lead actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt stars in the movie 'Havoc' with Anne hathaway which is showing in cinemas now. The movie is abt pai kia teens in US sleeping ard & doing crazy stuff...why am i not surprised he's in that movie? ;P

i went running ytd and now my calves r aching like shit. Why? Cos i ran up and down my HDB block. Crazy shit. I ran from 1st to 6th floor, where the corridors are all connected, ran to the next staircase and continued to run to the 12th floor. I did that a few times and tried going from 1st to 12th floor. And i did this for all 2 staircases in my block. Wah...I panted and sweated like shit. So bloody unglam...As u cna see my mouth is running away from me again. Fucking tired. But i dun wanna fucking sleep.Cos when i wake up, today will just repeat itself and the sense of uselessness will surface to my consciousness again.

anyone remembers the position in which they wake up? i've been trying to remember to freeze in position when i wake up to register how i'm sprawled on my bed but my groggy mind always fails to do so and b4 i know it, my arms are reaching under my bed for my specs & my handphone.

A few days ago, i woke up in darkness after lying down for a nap in the afternoon. when i woke up, that few moments of disorientation - not knowing what day or time it was - was refreshing. i dunno. like for an instant, 'I' was forgotten and my brain's sole motivation was to figure out what day it was. yeah, i liked that feeling. Of forgetting myself. i should wake up feeling lost more often.
.
.
.
.
.
Where's my special sem results?????????