Dong Hae's dad passed away on tues due to illness. It was a blow to me, cos Super Junior (the name of the band he belongs to) are such a sunny and happy bunch of pple and it was inconceivable to me that something tragic would hit them.
I heard that Dong Hae did not get to see his father for the last time cos he was in Seoul (Dong Hae wasn't from Seoul). Then, the next day, Hee Chul, one of the SuJu members who went to pay their respects to DH's dad, got into a car accident while driving back to Seoul. (ohmygod) Apparently he fractured his thigh and he would take 6 months to recover. oh my bloody shit. Really 一波未平,一波又起。(It never rains but pours)
Coupled with my anxiety at the thought of handling film production all on my own (i dun tink i can do it!), new classmates but no frens, i felt rather down last week.
Haiz......The impossible that had happened had effectively wiped any trace of positivity from my mind. SuJu's song 'Miracle', has a line that goes 'Life couldn't get better'. In the context of the song, it means that life is already very good. But now, it seems that the exact reverse is true. Oh the irony!
WHAT I NEED RIGHT NOW is to rest my head on the strong shoulders of an older guy and him hugging me and telling me that things will be alright; that things might seem lost right now but they will definitely get better and there is no need to worry.
On the way to sch on thurs, I teared on the bus thinking of how inconsolable Dong Hae is right now. What would/could i say if i met him? There's nothing to say this late in the game, is there? Only time can heal his wounds.
And, is he blaming himself for Hee Chul's injury? How r the rest of the members feeling/coping?
Hai.
All, indeed, is dark.
Note to readers: I am currently PMS-ing and I am certain that I will get over my spot of sadness soon.
I heard that Dong Hae did not get to see his father for the last time cos he was in Seoul (Dong Hae wasn't from Seoul). Then, the next day, Hee Chul, one of the SuJu members who went to pay their respects to DH's dad, got into a car accident while driving back to Seoul. (ohmygod) Apparently he fractured his thigh and he would take 6 months to recover. oh my bloody shit. Really 一波未平,一波又起。(It never rains but pours)
Coupled with my anxiety at the thought of handling film production all on my own (i dun tink i can do it!), new classmates but no frens, i felt rather down last week.
Haiz......The impossible that had happened had effectively wiped any trace of positivity from my mind. SuJu's song 'Miracle', has a line that goes 'Life couldn't get better'. In the context of the song, it means that life is already very good. But now, it seems that the exact reverse is true. Oh the irony!
WHAT I NEED RIGHT NOW is to rest my head on the strong shoulders of an older guy and him hugging me and telling me that things will be alright; that things might seem lost right now but they will definitely get better and there is no need to worry.
On the way to sch on thurs, I teared on the bus thinking of how inconsolable Dong Hae is right now. What would/could i say if i met him? There's nothing to say this late in the game, is there? Only time can heal his wounds.
And, is he blaming himself for Hee Chul's injury? How r the rest of the members feeling/coping?
Hai.
All, indeed, is dark.
Note to readers: I am currently PMS-ing and I am certain that I will get over my spot of sadness soon.
<< Home