Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Singapore dreaming. The average singaporean life told with sincerity. Worth a watch. I teared a few times. jan shocked me w/ her puffy eyes after the movie. (haha)

My feelings after the show:
-I feel that a woman shouldn't lose her individuality after marriage.
-One has to be strong and stand up for your opinion.

I bought 3/4 pants and a top after the movie. yay. i need more bottoms!

jan and i gushed over the actor playing L in the upcoming Deathnote movie. For once we both think that the same guy is cute!

Saw a few cute guys at marina sq and on the mrt trip home. yappari going to marina sq for the movie was a good idea hee hee. i have a thing for tall guys now!

I'm irritated with my teacher. haizzz am i a coward? but i don't want to be a fool.