2nd Post of the Year
Slacking at home...i'm supposed to do work but who cares? i'm feeling more confident of myself this sem, like i can face any challenge. The future may be fraught with obstacles but i'm not afraid! i'll do what there is to be done. I'm growing up.
It has been a busy first week, with many errands to do: borrow and buy textbks, buy notebks, went to the doc's, buy a handphone pouch, grocery shopping. Previously, i would procrastinate and ignore my errands but this time i did them as soon as i could. And the feeling is great! It really feels good to complete goals that you'd set.
i enjoyed directing class on friday. we did script analysis, which is like, breaking a script into beats. (Beats are moments of transition in a scene.) I like breaking things down into simpler units (maybe that's why i like to eat?!!!). The lesson made me aware of what a script is (it's not meant to be read like book!), and how to really read and use it. Yay! i like productive lessons (^ - ^)v
I just watched 'Oku~ Hana no Ran'. Nice show! It's these times that i'm really thankful for TV. ..Cos it makes life more interesting :D My fave shows now are: CSI: New York, CSI: Miami, Amazing Race Asia, Death note anime (thank you, youtube!) and soon: American Idol. I dream of writing a good script to change Singapore TV for Singaore audiences. Or one day making an entertaining TV programme.
I bought a period manga becoz of my Oku craze hee hee :) It's called '遥かなる時空の中で’ (in a distant time). I also rented Black Cat manga bk 6. I shan't return the book b4 i can draw like that manga artist!
I got my new phone on tuesday: a Sony Ericsson w850i in Precious Black. I call it Kira XD I love it!
I'll treasure it, Mum! I swear to use it for the next 5 years (my prrecioussssss).
In the midst of my battle to lose weight. I've started swimming and dieting...My ideal weight is 48kg. I want to lose 1 kg per month. Hope i can lose 1 kg before CNY. Everyday, i try to eat different food from different nutrient groups but try to stay away from carbohydrates. Eat more in the day but less for dinner. My spirits have been quite low cos I'm not free to eat as much as i want. Very tong4 ku3. And now my joints keep creaking...
BUT I'LL CARRY ON!!
Slacking at home...i'm supposed to do work but who cares? i'm feeling more confident of myself this sem, like i can face any challenge. The future may be fraught with obstacles but i'm not afraid! i'll do what there is to be done. I'm growing up.
It has been a busy first week, with many errands to do: borrow and buy textbks, buy notebks, went to the doc's, buy a handphone pouch, grocery shopping. Previously, i would procrastinate and ignore my errands but this time i did them as soon as i could. And the feeling is great! It really feels good to complete goals that you'd set.
i enjoyed directing class on friday. we did script analysis, which is like, breaking a script into beats. (Beats are moments of transition in a scene.) I like breaking things down into simpler units (maybe that's why i like to eat?!!!). The lesson made me aware of what a script is (it's not meant to be read like book!), and how to really read and use it. Yay! i like productive lessons (^ - ^)v
I just watched 'Oku~ Hana no Ran'. Nice show! It's these times that i'm really thankful for TV. ..Cos it makes life more interesting :D My fave shows now are: CSI: New York, CSI: Miami, Amazing Race Asia, Death note anime (thank you, youtube!) and soon: American Idol. I dream of writing a good script to change Singapore TV for Singaore audiences. Or one day making an entertaining TV programme.
I bought a period manga becoz of my Oku craze hee hee :) It's called '遥かなる時空の中で’ (in a distant time). I also rented Black Cat manga bk 6. I shan't return the book b4 i can draw like that manga artist!
I got my new phone on tuesday: a Sony Ericsson w850i in Precious Black. I call it Kira XD I love it!
I'll treasure it, Mum! I swear to use it for the next 5 years (my prrecioussssss).
In the midst of my battle to lose weight. I've started swimming and dieting...My ideal weight is 48kg. I want to lose 1 kg per month. Hope i can lose 1 kg before CNY. Everyday, i try to eat different food from different nutrient groups but try to stay away from carbohydrates. Eat more in the day but less for dinner. My spirits have been quite low cos I'm not free to eat as much as i want. Very tong4 ku3. And now my joints keep creaking...
BUT I'LL CARRY ON!!
<< Home