WFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wfh= western film histoy ;D)
So glad i'm done with the film history presentation.....i'm sorry to say this, but my partner wasn't very helpful. Luckily i borrowed a library book...if not our presentation would have been really short of content. It's a drag working w/ a Malay. Haiz...not that i don't like her, but i didn't like her not putting in enough effort in the project. AND her computer had to be spoilt at this time...Anyway thank god it's over!
I'm 54kg now but is it enough? i feel like going down some more, to 52kg. In part because of my belly....my limbs have slimmed down but my belly just won't budge! And my biceps are big as ever.
My low-carbo diet is driving me crazy. When i'm having sch, i won't think about food but now that the weekend is here....aahhhhhhhhh i suddenly miss the taste of kit-kat! But if i keep eating junk, my stomach will stay :( I'll try doing weights in addition to swimming. Exercising is sth i can do, but controlling my diet is really...very difficult. i can't live without rice & white bread. But there's my studies to worry abt too. I think i'm putting more effort into exercise than in my studies, which i know should not be the case.
I've been mean to stella. i feel bad about it but i can't help being mean. in fact, i don't have any warm/kind thoughts towards her at all. Just revulsion. Am i just not admitting to myself that i don't like her anymore?
So glad i'm done with the film history presentation.....i'm sorry to say this, but my partner wasn't very helpful. Luckily i borrowed a library book...if not our presentation would have been really short of content. It's a drag working w/ a Malay. Haiz...not that i don't like her, but i didn't like her not putting in enough effort in the project. AND her computer had to be spoilt at this time...Anyway thank god it's over!
I'm 54kg now but is it enough? i feel like going down some more, to 52kg. In part because of my belly....my limbs have slimmed down but my belly just won't budge! And my biceps are big as ever.
My low-carbo diet is driving me crazy. When i'm having sch, i won't think about food but now that the weekend is here....aahhhhhhhhh i suddenly miss the taste of kit-kat! But if i keep eating junk, my stomach will stay :( I'll try doing weights in addition to swimming. Exercising is sth i can do, but controlling my diet is really...very difficult. i can't live without rice & white bread. But there's my studies to worry abt too. I think i'm putting more effort into exercise than in my studies, which i know should not be the case.
I've been mean to stella. i feel bad about it but i can't help being mean. in fact, i don't have any warm/kind thoughts towards her at all. Just revulsion. Am i just not admitting to myself that i don't like her anymore?
<< Home